General Information for Clients
- The cancellation policy requires that you cancel your appointment with at least twenty-four (24) hours notice, otherwise you will be billed a reduced fee of $50. Missed appointments will also be billed at this rate. Clients agree that any fees for services rendered or missed appointments will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours of the charges being incurred if payment has not already been received by etransfer.
- If a crisis occurs please contact the Simcoe County Mental Health Crisis Line to access immediate support 705-728-5044. This service can also connect you to Youth Crisis Services if you are under 16 or are calling for your child. Alternatively, please call 911 or visit your local emergency department if required.
- Confidential voicemail is available 24 hours a day as there will be occasions that I will be unable to answer your call. Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can, usually within 1 business day.
- In order to have any correspondence with anyone in the medical and/or legal profession signed consent will be required to release information shared by you during sessions.
- If a letter or report is being requested to someone in the legal or medical profession, the client will be billed at the regular hourly rate. Court letters simply stating conditions have been met for probation conditions will be provided free of charge.
- E-mail or text communication is available to all clients for booking or cancelling of appointments. I am unable to counsel via e-mail or text at this time.
- Either party can choose to withdraw from the counselling relationship at any time.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions and/or to provide feedback on the services received.
I welcome your comments and/or concerns.